您现在的位置:南京基督教莫愁路堂 >> 莫愁路教堂史料 >> 正文内容

南京市基督教莫愁路堂史料

南京最早的福音是在清同治6年(1867年),由英国内地会传教士童根福从苏州传来,由于语言不通未果。清同治12年(1873年),美国北美长老会的韦理夫妇,次年李满夫妇来南京传道。1884年,建成“四根杆子礼拜堂”,可容纳100人。清光绪10年(1884年),建成明德女中(今南京市女子中专学校)。清光绪14年(1888年),李满在明德女中东面建起一座正规的教堂,叫“耶稣会堂”,可容纳400人。清宣统2年(1910年),聘请山东长老会的孙喜圣为该堂牧师,共17年,为中国首任华人牧师。

民国16年(1927年),耶稣会堂改名为南京汉中堂。民国23年(1934年),四根杆子(路)拓宽成莫愁路,汉中堂被拆除,在旁边建两层楼布道所(1991年被拆除,后建成南京市基督教大楼)。民国25年(1936年),鲍忠牧师筹款折合1100两黄金重建汉中堂,属哥特式建筑风格,建筑面积746平方米,可容纳1000多人。汉中堂由金陵大学校长陈裕光之弟陈裕华长老设计,基督徒冯玉祥将军题写房角石“因为那立好了根基的就是耶稣基督”,张之江将军题写了“汉中堂”匾额。汉中堂于1936年8月4日下午举行奠基典礼,1938年10月16日正式对外开放,至1942年全部竣工。1937年12月13日,侵华日军制造了南京大屠杀惨案,汉中堂办有难民收容所,掩护了不少难民免受日军杀害。建堂后由鲍忠牧师负责,直至1949年成立新中国。

1954年汉中堂更名为莫愁路堂。1958年,教堂合并实行联合礼拜,我堂为南京市四座教堂之一。李既岸为我堂牧师。文革期间,教堂关闭,房产被外单位侵占。1980年底,南京市市委、市政府大力落实宗教信仰自由政策,我堂恢复礼拜。当时徐恩赐牧师根据老年同工的回忆,按原样修复了教堂。

复堂后第一任牧师是韩彼得牧师(1980年-1990年);第二任牧师是吴方仲牧师(1990年-1992年);第三任牧师是徐恩赐牧师(1992年-1995年);第四任牧师是李兰成牧师(1995年至今)。

著名的教会领袖及牧者来我堂讲道或礼拜的有:丁光训主教、韩文藻先生、徐如雷先生、陈泽民副院长、蒋佩芬老师、季剑虹长老、毕咏琴老师、范培基牧师、雷智伯长老、骆振芳牧师、郭乐牧师、汪维藩牧师、赵志恩牧师、包佳源牧师、林德恩牧师、王秀贤牧师、王艾明牧师、高英牧师、周永健牧师等。

2006年11月16日堂委会换届,主任是李兰成牧师,副主任是李光明姊妹、顾宝林弟兄,委员9人、顾问6人,蒋俊裕牧师、徐恩赐牧师、王兆南传道、王雪峰传道、樊蕾传道在本堂工作。

本堂信徒约4000多人,每周大小9场聚会。周六、主日崇拜约3800人参加。每年2次施洗,6次圣餐。堂内有三十多个事工组,分成教务部、堂务部、财务部、培训部。

本堂不仅关注牧养信徒、建设教会,也注意关怀社会、服务人群。现在,我们正按“自治、自养、自传”原则办好教会,加强神学思想建设,坚持爱国爱教、荣神益人,为构建和谐社会作出贡献。

The gospel was brought to Nanjing from Suzhou early in 1867 by George Duncan (童根福) of the China Inland Mission. Due to the language barrier, it did not bear fruits well. Later, Albert Whiting(韦理) and Charles Leaman(李满)of the Presbyterian Church USA came to preach the good news in 1873 and 1874. They successfully built the first church in 1876, called “Four Poles', with a capacity of 100 people. They also helped found the famous Nanking Girl’s Boarding School (Also called Mingde School) in 1884. Leaman build a formal church opposite to Mingde School in 1888, called 'Jesus Church,' which had a larger capacity of 400 people. The first Chinese pastor of the church was Rev. Sun Xisheng(孙喜圣), who came from the Shandong Presbyterian Church in 1910. He served the church for 17 years. Jesus Church was renamed Hanzhong Church in 1927. The church building was torn down in 1934 because the road was widened, but a two story evangelistic center was built in its place.

Rev. Paul Abbott (鲍忠)who arrived in Nanjing in 1936 rebuilt Hanzhong Church in the Gothic style we see today, with a capacity of 1000 people. The church was designed by Elder. Chen Yuhua, the younger brother of Mr. Chen Yuguang, the president at that time of Jinling University [the University of Nanking]. The famous Christian general Feng Yuxiang inscribed the words on the corner stone, 'The foundation is Jesus Christ', while the calligraphy for 'Hanzhong Church ' was written by another general, Zhang Zhijiang. The church building foundation was laid on August 4th, 1936 and the building was completed in 1942. During that period, the church served as a refugee center to protect many people from the invading Japanese Army. Rev. Paul was head of the church till 1949.

Hanzhong church was renamed Mochou Road Church in 1954. Multi-denominational services began in the four main churches in Nanjing, including Mochou Road Church, in 1958, with Rev. Li Ji'an in charge. During the Cultural Revolution, the church was closed. However, the main building was preserved because it was a temporary printing and storage site for Chairman Mao's Selected Works.

The church was finally reopened in 1980 as a result of the re-implementation of the Religious Freedom Policy by the local government. Rev. Xu Enci and other senior brothers and sisters restored the church, using the memories as a guide.

There have been four senior pastors of the church since its reopening, namely Rev. Han Bide (1980-1990), Rev. Wu Fangzhong (1990-1992), Rev. Xu Enci (1992-1995) and Rev. Li Lancheng (1995- ). Many other famous pastors and elders have often preached at our church over the past three decades, such as Bishop K. H. Ting, Dr. Han Wenzao, Mr. Xu Rulei, Rev. Chen Zemin, Ms. Jiang Peifen, Presbyter Ji Jianhong, Ms. Bi Yongqin, Rev. Fan Peiji, Elder Lei Zhibo, Rev. Luo Zhenfang, Rev. Guo Yue, Rev. Wang Weifan, Rev. Zhao Zhi'en, Rev. Bao Jiayuan, Rev. Lin De'en, Rev. Wang Xiuxian, Rev. Wang Aiming, Rev. Gao Ying and Rev. Zhou Yongjian.

There are currently six full time staff members serving the church, including two women who are recent graduates of Nanjing Union Theological Seminary. The church administrative committee takes the main responsibility for running the church. Rev. Li Lancheng is the newly elected director of the committee, working closely with the ten other members and six advisors. Under the committee, there are four departments: Ministry, Administration, Finance and Training.

The church now has 4,000 members, attending nine different services and gatherings during the week. About 2,000 people regularly attend Sunday services. Baptism is held twice a year, once before Christmas and one before Easter. Holy Communion is held every two months, as well as at Christmas and Easter. 30 teams have been set up to take care of the daily affairs organized by the four departments mentioned above.

The church serves believers under the guidance of the Three-Self Principles (self government, self support and self propagation) and the slogan “Love the country, and love the church; glorify God and benefit the people.” The church cares for and serves people in need, so as to contribute to the construction of a harmonious society.



感谢主 同情 祈祷 高兴
【字体: 】【收藏】【打印文章】【查看评论

相关文章

浏览排行

最新推荐

>>> 更多

推荐图文